Install Freebase GUI
Ravi Raj
2018-11-21 13:14:24 UTC
Hi
I successfully installed FreeBSD command line from usb, now I want to install GUI & Third Party Softwares. I can't find anything related to this in handbook. Please provide instructions regarding this.
Thanks
Ravi Raj
+91-8800404712

Sent from Outlook
Cy Schubert
2018-11-21 14:38:45 UTC
You'll get answers by posting your question on freebsd-questions. This list discusses architectural issues.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
Also, this old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<***@cschubert.com> or <***@freebsd.org>
---