suman srivastava shared 1 video with you
suman srivastava (via Google Photos) via freebsd-arch
2018-11-21 10:49:03 UTC
Google Photos

suman srivastava: Hi , I am having problems installing free bad from
bootable usb, sending video of the screen I receive! Thanks Ravi Raj
+918800404712

View videos here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP29Exfkd2V3o1mPT0fg0lsU1kAeyv5seEKtYwTMCu3GXSVpIWPMpOT4BLlX2HppQ?key=WVp0ZTJHY25wbnBDcmVTN01adDI5cEpBQ1ZaX01B

You received this mail because suman srivastava shared these photos with
you. If you no longer wish to receive email notifications of shared photos,
unsubscribe here:

Get Google Photos (https://google.com/photos)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA